sábado, 18 de junho de 2016

#92 // Erase me

Can you protect me from myself
And play my part in all I care for
So I can leave the scenery...
_____________________________________________

Hair: Moon. Hair // - B&W - Tin Foiled II @N21
Lipstick: +Psycho Barbie+ [Crucifix Lipstick] NEW GROUPGIFT
Tattoo: .elle. Surface Tattoo Appliers Omega/Maitreya/Belleza/Slink

Top: .:D2:.Occult Crops and Appliers / So goth Im dead NEW
Pants: SUGAR - Zippered Anklet Jeans Pocket Designs - BLACK STRIPE BOX NEW
Shoes: [Renegade] Layla - Fatpack

Hat: pr!tty - Mickey Hat - {Gift} :resizer: GIFT
Glasses: Glamistry - Sunglasses [PU2004]
Septum piercing: PUNCH / Spider Septum
Dimple Piercings: PUNCH / Dimple Piercing Set
Choker: +XAnSA+ Jikini Collar Unscripted *For Suicide Dollz*
Belly Chain: PUNCH / Mini Disc Belly Chain {wear to unpack} (unpacked) NEW
Body piercings: PUNCH / 65 {wear to unpack} (unpacked)
Pet <3: Schadenfreude Spike Cerberus Baby GACHA @The Arcade

Bites!