terça-feira, 6 de março de 2018

#159 // Particle flux

Needles of meadow
Houses and rooms of perfumes
I have the same of you now
What fever you’ll have of me soon
Here time is endless
The voices I love call me home
Who knows for all distance
What fuses me into you now

Hair: TRUTH HAIR Cinnamon -  black & whites
Eyeshadow: :::Sn@tch Morgana Gothic Eyeshadows:::
Lipstick: AG. Creamy Lipstick - for LAQ Head (GG)
Tattoo: Absence. Pink&BW Rose Sleeve

Dress: Awear - Emmeline Dress mixed box
Shoes: .:cheeky:. Jella - extreme high Heel! NEW @ Whore Couture Fair

Horns: =Zenith=Witch Rose Horn (Purple) GACHA
Piercings: BLAXIUM -Thora Piercings- 
Rings 1: =Zenith=Witch Rose bracelet ring (Purple) GACHA
Rings 2: [IK] The Witching Hour Rings
Garter: Moon Elixir - Star Gazer - 18 - Lara - Garter - Onyx 3 GACHA

Bites!