domingo, 23 de setembro de 2012

#42 // I ♥ Boobies!





First I would like to apologize regarding photo editing, really do not know too well and that's mostly what makes me lose boner in posting. See photos edited so well that shame prevails in my heart. Although I love to dress and present to you the looks, it has bothered my days and hence the delay.

Yes, once I surrendered to Lola's! Thanks to CK Winx could put my beautiful skin and use hem with the same texture. I'm suspect to say, but I am absolutely in love. And thanks also to Maelynda that brought us the new event: The Boobies Show with some of the icons in the creation of applications for clothes and breasts. The shoe is a novelty, and novelty perfect! * MonCheri * just put them on sale,  so do not waste time. They come with hud that changes the color of the shoes, heels and platforms, I am also passionate.
 Elikatira news and behind an incredible promotion, the hair is discount until October 1. Enjoy it!



[ BODY ]

Eyelashes : [glow] - Eyelashes - Devilicious 00
Eyes: DAMNED - MilleniumEyes  / Silver
Eyeshadow: DAMNED - Tribal Make up + base hair / 4 Versions
Boobies: Lolas! ::: Push-Up 2.5 ::: Bag
Hair: [e] Wherever - Bright Blondes ( @ NEWWWWWW! )
Teeth: DeeTaleZ Teeth Realistic
Tattoo: - UtopiaH - Life is a Song Tattoo
Ears: AITUI [MESH] - Stretched Ears - 1" Plug Pack   !rez2unbox

[ CLOTHES ]

Dress: .Mes Sucreries My Boobies Dress- Zebra ( @The Boobies Show )
Shoes: *MonCheri* Mesh Peep Toe Pumps -Black Collection- ( @ NEWWWWWW! )

[ ACESSORIES ]

Eye Piercing: <-Puncture-> Eye Piercing (Studs) - Basics
Belt: <-Puncture-> Belly Chain - Heart
Bracelets: Osakki // HAMUR.MetalCuff Gold
Nails: Mstyle Perfect Long Nails - BLACK & WHITE
Piercings: -UtopiaH- Naughty Piercing Set (in gold) ( @The Boobies Show )



MUAKS MUAKSSSSS!