domingo, 30 de setembro de 2012

#44 // Fear


My hands, unfaithful, did not protect me
My voice, transparent, when I need it to scream
What really happened during those nights?
I could not move so I just turned off inside.
___________________________________

BODY

Eyes: Mayfly - Deep Sky Mesh Eyes (Pale Paris Shadow)
Makeup 1 (liner): - DAMNED -  Tribal Make up + base hair / 4 Versions
Makeup 2 (lips): *League* Isla Lipstick - Onyx
Hair: [LeLutka]-BLAKE hair/Dark Grayscale
Tattoo:  -UtopiaH- The Game of Death Tattoo

CLOTHES

Jacket: Ricielli Mesh - Trench Jacket /totalcloud NEW!
Dress: PARADISIS Streets Girl : Black COPY
Thights: Part of N-core heels \/
Shoes: N-core ULTRAPLATFORM "Noir Intense" BOXED

ACESSORIES

Choker:  *BLITZED* Legacy Choker - black - ( boxed )
Necklace: {me.} Skull Necklace // SILVER ~ BAG (wear) NEW! @ PW
Piercings:  <-Puncture-> Labret (spike) Basics and Smiley Piercing - Captive Bead
Nails & rings: -UtopiaH- Rock n' Roll Never Dies Hand Set
Clutch: (Milk Motion) Studded clutch - leather black @ Arcade Gatcha Event

Pose: Purple Poses - Stella 06

Muaks.