domingo, 5 de agosto de 2012

#21 // Our diabolical rapture


~ Your love is the only thing I live for in this world
Oh how I wait for the day your heart burns
In these heavenly flames I've already scorched in
I just want you to know
I'll always be waiting. ~
___________________________________


Body

Eyes: Mayfly - Deep Sky Mesh Eyes (Pale Paris Shadow)
Eyelashes: Pink Acid Fiercely Natural Eyelashes 2 Pack
Makeup: !Imabee: Olivia - Lips - B&W Series - 5 (closed store)
Hair: R.icielli - TUWA hairattachments /brownseries (pale brown)

Clothes

Dress: - CHANDELLE - Dress Daisy. #001 A NEW! @ Vanity Fair
Thights: Izzie's - Patterned Tights II (thorn)
Shoes: J's Studded Long boots (Black) NEW!

Acessories

Choker: :)(: Spinal Collar Black
Ear plugs: Nox. Chromatic Tunnels [Black] (closed store)
Piercing: .Pekka. Crucifix UNISEX PIERCING 
Nails and Rings: The P!nk Bandaid -Boxed-Prickle Bangles 
Horns: Schadenfreude Kinder Horns

Pose: Label Motion - Lu pose 2

Muaks!