segunda-feira, 20 de agosto de 2012

#33 // Help yourself


~ You might be twenty-five but in my mind
I see you at sixteen years old most of the time
And I'm, I'm just a child and you're full grown
And it was like nothing that I've ever known
You are like nothing that I ever knew ~
___________________________________

Body

Eyes: Mayfly - Deep Sky Mesh Eyes (Pale Paris Shadow)
Eyelashes: Pink Acid Fiercely Natural Eyelashes 2 Pack

Lipstick: *League* Isla Lipstick -Bubblegum

Hair: [BURLEY]_Minna_Reds (Wear)
Tattoo: -UtopiaH- The Game of Death Tattoo NEW! @ GSP


Clothes

Shirt: =Krautuve= "Native Spirit" oversized female t-shirt NEW! @ Fashion Voodoo
Skirt: PARADISIS 69 : Micro Skirt Black TRANS
Sandals: .::PiCHi::. ELLA Flat Sandals [black] NEW! @ Fashion Voodoo


Acessories

Necklace: MG - Necklace - Owl Jewelled - GOLD+SILVER @ C88
Ring 1: je suis...voyante *plain* rings
Ring 2: SIGMA Jewels/ Cast ring (silver)
Piercings: -UtopiaH- SImple Piercing #1  NEW! @ Fashion Voodoo

Pose: :: Focus Poses Model 99_1:: NEW!




Muaks!