terça-feira, 7 de agosto de 2012

#23 // The woman is beautiful and life also... ♫





The woman is beautiful and life also
But I do not know yet if it's okay
Maybe we should give
I dreamed, today I can get
I've given thousand rounds through the city
I thought all the force of truth deep within me...




Hi people, as I am Brazilian, some already knew lol today's another post with a song in Portuguese.
Fameshed updated their products and innovations are beautiful, short hair and bought gladly.
Soon I'll be back with news of the Vintage Fair!


[ BODY ]

Eyelashes : [glow] - Eyelashes - Devilicious 00
Eyelashes 2: *REDGRAVE* Eyelashes -29- Vampire
Teeth: Baiastice - * Baiastice_teeth-4 styles
Eyeshadow: DAMNED - Tribal Make up + base hair / 4 Versions
Eyes: DAMNED - MilleniumEyes  / Gold
Hair: /Wasabi Pills/ Sylvie Mesh Hair - Blonds Pack ( * FAMESHED  * )

[ CLOTHES ]

Shirt: -tb- C88 Tucked Tee - Faded ( * COLLABOR88 * )
Short: Tee*fy Abbey High-Waist Basics Red Shorts
Socks: Emery - Socks Orchid Club #Black
Shoes: ChaChaDee! - ME GLAMOROUS HighHeels Red

[ ACESSORIES ]

Nails: Mstyle Perfect Long Nails - BLACK
Earrings: [glow] Earrings Szark onyx
Bracelets: Osakki // HAMUR.MetalCuff Gunmetal
Collars: (Milk Motion) 3 round collars ( * TDRB * )