terça-feira, 10 de julho de 2012

# 12 // The way that you flip your hair gets me overwhelmed... ♫






Hello, girls, boys and supporters!

Well, the first time I write to say I found a land PERFECT! It is open to the public only until July 13, is just a preview, but it is beautiful! Because it is worth visiting. It's called Mischief Managed.

According to talk about this dress that I fell in love, novelty Store Tram. Very dainty, look up a little girl! lol

And third but not least, and I'm VERY, VERY, VERY, VERY, VERY passionate about Boyce Avenue and that video I posted talks exactly the way this outfit made ​​me feel.

~ Kiss and until next time!



BODY ]


Eyelashes : [glow] - Eyelashes - Devilicious 00
Teeth: Baiastice - * Baiastice_teeth-4 styles
Eyeshadow: DAMNED - Tribal Make up + base hair / 4 Versions
Eyeshadow 2: .Pekka. Mystic Eyeliners
Eyes: DAMNED - MilleniumEyes  / Gold
Tattoo: - UtopiaH - Life is a Song Tattoo
Hair: =DeLa*= Mesh Hair "Mango" Blondes


[ CLOTHES ]

Dress: tram -vintage denim op(Mesh)[used blue]
Shoes: ChaChaDee! - ME GLAMOROUS HighHeels Red


[ ACESSORIES ]

Earrings: bellballs essentials- Heart Hoops in Red
Bracelets: -RYCA- BANGLE-LEE GOLD
Bag: LaGyo_The apasionado bag - paprika