quarta-feira, 18 de julho de 2012

#14 // Girl the fate of my life is to see that my girl is beautiful ♫ (L)




Hello people!

The news of the week that everyone knows is the Hair Fair 2012, each hair is beautiful, I loved it and have my guarantee. Not much to say, I'm really lazy today (always), I hope you enjoy! LOL

Muaks!



[ BODY ] 


Eyelashes : [glow] - Eyelashes - Devilicious 00
Teeth: Baiastice - * Baiastice_teeth-4 styles
Eyeshadow: DAMNED - Tribal Make up + base hair / 4 Versions
Eyes: DAMNED - MilleniumEyes  / Gold
Hair: [LeLutka]-MAGDALEN hair/Light Blonde (HAIR FAIR 2012)

[ CLOTHES ]

Socks: Maitreya - Scrunched PrimSocks  * All Colors
Stocking: *T.Whore*- Punk Stocking Black Rip
Shirt: -SU!- Kaylen Shirt Cream BOX
Tee: [ JP ] dsg. Legendary Tee / Black / FEMALE
Shoes: Tyler Park - Unleashers - Leopard Edition
Skirt: L`Exception- Pleated Mini- Stonewashed

[ ACESSORIES ]

Nails: Mstyle Perfect Long Nails - BLACK