sábado, 14 de julho de 2012

#13 // Love me for my body, I'm original sexy, Hypnoti-notico, Hypnoti-notico ♫


Hello, kitties and kiddies!


Sorry for the delay in posting, but my life is going well run, I took the photo are already about 3 days, but lacked the time to post it. Anyway, finally here it is.

Today I will praise the new pants VINE NINE, they are simply WONDERFUL! Even for those who complained that the clothes mesh leaving the thin body, his pants came with a novelty and so you can use them with the butt, yeah! I bought several are absolutely perfect!

Today there is no video, ok? lol I'm posting it on the run ever have to leave.

Muaks! ;*





[ BODY ]


Eyelashes : [glow] - Eyelashes - Devilicious 00
Teeth: Baiastice - * Baiastice_teeth-4 styles
Eyeshadow: DAMNED - Tribal Make up + base hair / 4 Versions
Eyeshadow 2: .Pekka. Mystic Eyeliners
Eyes: DAMNED - MilleniumEyes  / Gold
Hair: >TRUTH< Hailey -  light blondes


[ CLOTHES ]

Pants: .: vive nine :. Adisa Skinny Moto Jeans - Orange
Blouse: .: vive nine :. SoftySilky Cropped Blouse - White
Shoes: N-core Coquette Platform One Voice Edition Zebra


[ ACESSORIES ]

Bag: [DDL]Kiss Kiss (Black) MESH
Bangle: NHA! Matilda/Bangle ( Closed Mainstore )
Ring: NHA!Earrings Marrie  /SET (Closed Mainstore )
Nails: Mstyle Perfect Long Nails - WHITE