terça-feira, 24 de julho de 2012

#16 // His eyes had the brightness of the colors of the watercolor. ♫



Hi, people!


First I would like to thank the lovely photo was made by Stephany Gartner, my beautiful baby!


Increasingly passionate about Amorous! I want everything to me!
Finally a store gave me the pleasure of literally by my claws out! =P



To conclude, today I complete one year of dating with a person I met in Second Life and my happiness came into my real life LOL snatching my little heart, so congratulations to me and to us, you know, Guilherme Beresford/Titan Meinster/Cannibal Laval etc. etc.. Love you in all my life possible, ok, Marcelo Seixas? ;)



Muaks muaksssss; *


[ BODY ] 


Eyelashes : [glow] - Eyelashes - Devilicious 00
Eyelashes 2: *REDGRAVE* Eyelashes -29- Vampire
Teeth: Baiastice - * Baiastice_teeth-4 styles
Eyeshadow: DAMNED - Tribal Make up + base hair / 4 Versions
Eyes: DAMNED - MilleniumEyes  / Gold
Hair: ::Exile:: Veronique: Light Blondes
Tattoo: - UtopiaH - Life is a Song Tattoo

[ CLOTHES ]

Dress: .:vive nine:. Katlin Sweater Dress - Black
Tights: Izzie's - Patterned Tights II
Shoes: [BLK2.0] Magnetized Sneakers_Red&Blue(BOX)

[ ACESSORIES ]

Nails: Mstyle Perfect Long Nails - BLACK
Piercings: <-Puncture-> Eye Piercing (Studs) - Basics
Claws: : Amorous : Lacerated (Boxed)



Love, love, love! <3